Oct 18, 2022

Projects Update

GUNSLINGER

Completed:
Random Tables
Random NPC generator
Critter Stat Block explanation
Treasure Table (tailored to the western genre)

Good progress on:
Critters
Random Adventure Hooks (I'm aiming for at least 20 good ones)
General editing throughout the book, I keep combing through for typos and areas for the text to be more clearly written.

ART! This is the biggest remaining task at this point.

New Additions:
I realized the Movement rules needed some improvement, so rewrote that section.
Intoxication rules.


PRINCESS of the RED PLANET

Detailed Outline completed
Each chapter is researched and blocked-in, what remains is fleshing them out, which is the bulk of the writing.


VALKYRIES

I haven't posted any Valkyrie descriptions in a while, but this is being developed concurrently with the Book of Valkyries art book. It is a lot of research and sketching.


HAWKMOOR

Some excellent progress on this high fantasy gonzo setting. I've been working on this world for nearly 40 years so I'm always thinking about and designing this place. My home D&D games are usually set here. The first draft text is roughed in. I'm currently working on maps - some of which are the Wizard Towers I've been posting. 


Join the forum and talk about games and stuff: https://nightowlworkshop.freeforums.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment