Sep 1, 2024

Night Owl Workshop Facebook Group


Ever since Google+ was shutdown I haven't really felt at home on any social media for the purposes of finding, playing, and producing gaming material, other than some old school forums like ODD 74 and Dragonsfoot. While I have a Twitter that is barely used, and an Instagram I occasionally post my art on, there really wasn't a social media home for Night Owl Workshop. Yes, there is the forum, but it has become more of a repository for Q&A and for posting FAQ's where it would be easy to find them. We do have some secret boards for playtesting new games (currently playtesting a Guardians update, it is not a 2nd edition).

I have received many requests on Facebook for a Night Owl Workshop page, and after consulting some partners I work with we've made the decision to open an official discussion group there. So, if you like Facebook, this is the social media platform for you to join us on!



No comments:

Post a Comment