Jul 29, 2024

Dungeoneer Master Deck Box

Dungeoneer was published 21 years ago. Somehow it has continued to remain in print with a small, but consistent following. In appreciation for your continued support I put together one of the most oft-requested items: a deck box to hold all the components and cards.

After 21 years Dungeoneer finally has everything needed to play the game.

I am impressed with the quality that The Gamecrafter has managed to achieve, and their boxes are sturdy and well designed, with satisfying snug fit lids.

I did everything I could to get the price down to as reasonable as possible. This Master Deck Box will fit all your Dungeoneer decks. The components included are specifically for Tomb of the Lich Lord. If this box does well I'll make the components for all the other Dungeoneer sets available. For now you can print out the Hero cards from these files.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/dungeoneer-master-deck-box

Game deck not included



5 comments:

  1. Hi, the product at the link appears to not be live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog post went live sooner than the product link. It's live now!

      Delete
  2. The Game Crafter listing appears to be marked private at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box from The Game Crafter looks great!

    Dungeoneer is one of my all-time favourite games. I've been playing my Ice Witch and Lich Lord decks for 10 years now. They never get old.

    I thought Dungeoneer was totally out of print until I managed to find Malthorin, Vault of Fiends, and Wrath of the Serpent Goddess in my local game store (I bought all 3 instantly). I'm building miniatures for my new decks now, and can't wait to play them. Thanks for a great and ever-enduring game!

    ReplyDelete