Nov 15, 2022

Projects Update

 I just sent an update out to the Gunslinger backers with an update on the project.

Placeholder wrap-around art, not final

The book has been sitting at around 90% done for a while because I keep editing, refining, and rewriting certain sections. I liken it to panning for gold, I don't tend to be very verbose in my writing. I like to make things succinct, which is a much harder way to write. 

The current todo list looks like this:

  • Refine Movement Rules
  • Tighten Class Abilities
  • Fill out Random Encounter Tables
  • Finish Critters Section (80% done)
  • Fill out Treasure Tables
  • Complete On the Arizona Hills adventure (90% done)
  • Complete Preview Chapter of Princess of the Red Planet Adventure (50% done)
  • Finish Maps
  • ~25 Illustrations remaining

Aiming to be done with Gunslinger before the end of the year. Then again I thought this would be done in June. So what do I know?

Princess of the Red Planet

Progress on Gunslinger means progress on the Princess of the Red Planet adventure. I have an unhealthy addiction to making covers of books that may or may not ever be published. I've made several experimental covers for the PotRP adventure. While I like the homage to Keep on the Borderlands, there is something about those really old duo-tone module covers that are appealing too.



No comments:

Post a Comment