Apr 20, 2018

Norse Bestiary Alphabet

It's been another one of those dry spells on this blog. I've been juggling several projects all at different stages. A couple of the OSR things I have in the works are very close to being ready and they will be getting some sneak previews here quite soon.

Right now I want so show you a little project I did in January and recently compiled into a book and published. It probably falls well within the interest of readers of this blog. A long time passion of mine has been Norse mythology and I've always wanted to do some projects with that theme. Then an idea struck me and I started a project called Valkyria: Shield Maidens of Asgard. It is coming along quite nicely and if you follow my Instagram you might have seen a few images from it. In the course of research I did a little art challenge where I drew a creature from Norse mythology for each letter of the alphabet and posted it each day. The images struck a chord with some people and I was urged to make a book. I'm happy to announce it is available on my Gumroad store. It's a charming little book full of factoids and (I hope) cool art.


If this is something you might want check it out at the link below:
https://gumroad.com/thomden


No comments:

Post a Comment