Jan 5, 2015

A New Year and a New Look

This new look is mostly about simplifying, and better organizing the bits on this blog. If you are viewing this through an RSS feed then you probably aren't getting to appreciate the spiffy new look. Click here and take a gander.

This year I'd like to mix things up a bit more. Many viewers of this blog are game designers, writers, and artists, both published and aspiring, as well as a lot of do-it-yourself types who've made their own self published games and books. I'd like to feature more things of interest to you. Tools to help you create your own games and adventures, interviews with professionals I know and have worked with over the years, more how-to articles, specific things like a new monster or artifact idea, as well as things of general interest.

2014 was a year of ups and downs for me. I was very glad to finally get Warriors of the Red Planet out and into your hands. Expect the PDF to be made available soon (it is probably the #1 request I get), and I'd like to get it into more venues and wider distribution this year.

Expect some new products. I've learned my lesson about promising things too early, so I'll remain vague about them for now. But there'll be some old-school goodies put into new-school formats for your enjoyment. A lot of last year was spent planning, writing, designing, and making art. This will be the year of getting this stuff out there.

I hope you had a great 2014 and will have an even better 2015! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment