Jan 2, 2010

White Box Set looking good


Brave Halfling Publishing
is showing off some previews of the Swords & Wizardry white box set, and it's looking enticing.

According to the publisher this boxed set contains everything you need to play:
  • 6″ x 9″ Game Box
  • Four Rule Booklets (Characters, Spells, Monsters, & Treasures)
  • A digest-sized copy of Matt Finch’s, “Quick Primer for Old-School Gaming”
  • Ten of Marv Breig’s 3″ x 5″ Index Card Character Sheets
  • Set of Polyhedral Dice
  • Pad of digest-sized Graph Paper
  • Pencil
Since it doesn't also list a crayon, I'm assuming the numbers on the dice will be pre-inked.

Looking at the previews I'm taken with how appealing this deal is.

1 comment:

  1. I've put my advance order in already. I love that it comes in an actual white box!

    Next on my wish list ... I hear there's a Dungeoneer RPG game coming out soon (sometime in 2010?).

    I can't wait for that one to be announced!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete