I received a message on DriveThruRPG a while back asking why Colonial Troopers: Knight Hawks was not available on POD. I was a bit surprised as I thought it was up there. Nope. Not there. So I tracked down the files and went through the grueling song-and-dance DriveThru makes you go through to get a POD book up. Proof arrived today, and it looks great. So it is up now.
Since I had to make a new proof, I went ahead and did a very light edit of a few niggling little issues. Minor grammar here and there, and none of the beasties had XP values. So I fixed that. You know, when you start changing things, it can quickly snowball. One sentence can flow over to the next page and mess up all the formating on the pages after. Since I was at it, I cleaned up some of the graphics to be a little more "on brand." Before I ended up doing more, I called it done and published it.
It is still the same edition, and I'm updating the PDF so those of you who have it will get this little minor update.
Colonial Troopers: Knight Hawks is a light starship combat supplement for the Colonial Troopers RPG. It can also work as a standalone system for most original edition-compatible games. It has tabletop starship combat rules, starship descriptions, space mining-colony adventure locations, and a collection of space-bug beasties.

No comments:
Post a Comment