Mar 7, 2024

D&D 50th Anniversary Minis

Wizkids just announced 25 new minis based on classic D&D characters and creatures. 

The upcoming #DnD 50th Anniversary miniatures feature 25 timeless characters and creatures, each sculpted in both their original and fifth edition forms.

And you can collect 10 secret rare minis. Four have been revealed so far. What could the others be?


In 1982 I would have been so excited to see these in stores. Now, I think I'm getting burned out on the nostalgia mining. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll probably buy them.

After seeing the press release I went to the Wizards website to check this out and see they have all kinds of 50th anniversary minis being released.

https://www.dndmini.com/collections/pre-order-today/products/d-d-icons-of-the-realms-50th-anniversary-8-ct-booster-brick



No comments:

Post a Comment