Mar 1, 2023

D&D Classic Collection: Monsters A-C Unboxing

 I recently acquired the D&D Classic Collection: Monsters A-C minis by WizKids that are an homage to classic D&D. I made an unboxing video if you want to see what they look like.

Overall they are a little cheesy and the Beholder is way over the top in garish color and silliness. I get it that they are trying to be accurate to the original art, but there should be a little room to make them a more compelling. The other minis in the set are much better. You can see the video and be the judge for yourself.


Link to the video:

https://youtu.be/oDvYvbVVlag



1 comment:

  1. They look exactly correct to me. I love that Monster Manual, and a collection of its monsters should look as much like what's in that book as possible, no? That's what compelling means to me in this case.

    ReplyDelete