Feb 5, 2019

Beasties 2!

This little book of monsters for your OSR game has been sitting on the backburner long enough. This is one of those little gems I'd take out and work on every once in a while between other projects. It's been long enough! I powered through the completion of this book, tying up loose ends, and trimming the fat. What it is, I hope, is a worthy successor to the first Beasties book. It has the same quirky charm, more useful beasties, some interesting NPC's, and other little goodies. Oh, and a ton of art! These monster books take so long for me to do because of how much art they need. But they are so fun.
I'm selling the PDF directly on my webpage, so I'm able to pass savings on to you.




3 comments:

  1. Oooo! I LOVED the first Beasties! This one should be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment earlier, but it doesn't seem to have worked.
    Will this book be available in hardcopy?

    ReplyDelete