Jul 26, 2010

Blogs Worth Checking Out

Some of my favorite blogs:
I love old-school d&d themed dandddoodles.blogspot.com for all the wonderful maps and characters that CrazyRed draws and posts. Plenty of inspirational material here for any system you use. He also has a Cthulhu inspired blog that isn't as frequently updated.

Those of us old-schoolers who loved, and still love, the original Fiend Folio will appreciate artist Russ Nicholson's blog where he posts plenty of drawings that still look and feel as great as they did back in the early 80's.

Speaking of Cthulhu, if you like a little Yog-Sothothery in your Swords & Sorcery, this is the blog for you.

2 comments:

  1. Slap me for not paying closer attention! I read this post the day you published it, and I did not see that you had shared a link to my blog. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete